Storm the beach and win the day! Boom Beach is a combat strategy game where you fight an epic war against the evil Blackguard. Take your expeditionary force to beautiful paradise islands invaded by the enemy. Fight for every beachhead, free enslaved islanders and explore the uncharted archipelago. The fight becomes a race to harness the ancient powers hidden on the islands. Are you ready for the BOOM?
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is completely free to play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
– explore a huge tropical archipelago full of danger and treasure
– play with thousands of other players, raid their bases and enjoy the spoils of war
– attack hundreds of unique island bases controlled by the evil Blackguard
– face fearsome Boss Enemies and uncover their evil plans
– discover the mysterious power of ancient statues and Life Crystals
What’s New in Version 17.104.1
– Magma Islands! Discover Magma Crystals by defeating the Blackguard on these volcanic islands
– New graphics for resource storages
– New statue graphics and effects
– Defence building visual improvements, including distinctive building bases to easily spot them
– Hot new effects: enemy HQ now burns when damaged, flamethrower fire and gunboat smoke improved
– Improved and extra boomy effects for rocket explosions and Boom Cannon shell impacts
– Daily summary popup info is now more informative
– Enemy Activity log shows which lost villages can be attacked immediately
– You can now access the Armoury to check unit stats and upgrade costs even while an upgrade is underway in the Armory (thanks to L3stat for the suggestion!)
– Fixed Rocket Launcher damage per second info (thanks to Rudeman for the correction!)
Gameplay and balance changes
– Trees will now randomly grow back on your home base island (thanks to everyone who suggested this!)
– If a lot of enemy base buildings remain after the HQ is destroyed, they will blow up faster
– New dive location for Radar level 5
– Improved endgame npc matchmaking, no more low level Blackguard bases for endgame players
Also bug fixes and several optimizations to speed up game loading and to improve overall performance.
Download Now Free!